Devoted to deliver you a gaming thrill that’s safe and secure, we at Break the Bank Bingo keep all your personal details under the lock and key!
Your Personal Details When You Register
You need to register on Break the Bank Bingo to enjoy all the games and offers featured on our website. And while registering with us you need to provide us with the required contact details, such as your full name, email address, etc. To help you get you the on-the-top gaming experience, you need to make sure that all these details that you provide us with are valid and accurate.
We need these specific details to bring you an ideal gaming experience and to carry out some important procedures on Break the Bank Bingo. But don’t worry! Only Break the Bank Bingo operators hold the right to possess and access the personal information that you provide us. And our representatives don’t expose these details at any cost!
Your Financial Details When You Deposit
Wish to play for real money but scared to make a real money deposit? Well, you don’t have to when you are making a deposit at Break the Bank Bingo! We understand your inhibitions and we care for you! So, just trust us and make a deposit!
- To deposit real funds in your Break the Bank Bingo account and to withdraw the real cash rewards from your same account, you need to provide us with some essential financial information.
- The financial details that we require from you are: your ID Proof, Utility Bill, and a copy of the front and back of your Credit Card (in the event that you select this as the method to deposit funds on the website)
- These financial details are important to carry out all the deposit, withdrawal and billing procedures on the website.
- To ensure that all these details are valid and accurate is your responsibility and to ensure that all your financial details are safe and secure is our responsibility.
Your Security, Our Prime Concern
We keep your safety above everything! And that’s why, we take all the possible measures to protect and safeguard your personal and financial details on our website. Here’s how we do it:
- The moment you provide us with your personal and financial details, our first concern remains to shield these details from any unscrupulous elements, both online and off-line. That’s why, we have employed SSL technology which is the best encryption software in the industry that preserves and protects your personal details like, your credit card details, you social security number etc.
- The servers on which your personally identifiable information is stored, are kept in a secure environment.
To tighten up your security even further, the access to your personal details is granted only to those Break the Bank Bingo employees who need these details to perform a specific task. These employees include, our billing clerk, our customer service representative etc.
Opt for Newsletters and Promotional Mailers
To keep you updated on the latest promotional offers featured on Break the Bank Bingo, we need to send you emails and notices on the daily basis. And for that we need your email ID!
- We need your email ID to send you a welcome email informing you about your User ID and password once you register on Break the Bank Bingo.
- Being an active member on Break the Bank Bingo, we’ll need your email ID to send you emails informing you about the latest promotions, new services, weekly newsletters and any kind of personal notice(s).
- Sincerely adhering to the privacy policies on Break the Bank Bingo, we also provide you with the option that allows you to subscribe or unsubscribe for such emails anytime you wish to.
Email Opt Out
Wish to stop the promotional emails? Well, it’s as easy as 123! Just look for the following email opt out link “To be removed from future mailings, Click Here”, at the bottom of the every email that you receive from us. Click this link to cease receiving emails from us or to change your expressed interests.
Email Opt In
To know what’s new on Break the Bank Bingo, go for an email opt-in option!
At the time of registration, you are given the choice to opt in or out for the promotional mailers and newsletters. So, if you don’t want to miss out on any updates and latest scoops on our website, go for the email opt-in option.